Chicken purée with rice and carrot enriched with high biological value protein, 14 vitamins and 13 minerals. Made for adults from the finest fresh and natural ingredients.
– Adapted to adults and seniors nutritional necessities
– Appropriate for main meals (lunch/dinner)
– Smooth and creamy consistency
– Food for specific medical purposes
– Suitable as an unique source of nourishment
– Easy and quick to prepare
– Modified texture: liquid, honey, nectar, pudding and puree
– Customizable energetic density
– Storage at room temperature
– Source of high biological value proteins
– Suitable for diabetics and lactose and gluten intolerants.
– Swallowing disorders / mastication difficulties;
– Involuntary weight loss;
– Loss of appetite associated with aging;
1 – Place 200-250 ml of water in a container.
2 – Add 85g of product. Heat and boil for approximately 2 minutes.
3 – Wait a few minutes and the product is ready to consume.
The product, in an unopened bag, retains its characteristics for 12 months, in a cool and dry environment (T <20ºC and RH <60%), without significant changes, nor exposure to intense light.
Store in a cool, dry place in the closed package and out of direct sunlight.